Pros and Cons of Allstate Business Insurance
- Allstate’s online quote generator is incredibly convenient and user-friendly. In less than five minutes, prospective customers can have a full range of policy and pricing options.
- Allstate receives very high marks from all major ratings firms, making them a safe bet when it comes to covering your claims.
- Allstate offers commercial insurance policies tailored specifically to 36 different industries and business types, allowing them to fit the unique requirements of a wide variety of companies.
- Allstate is one of the largest insurance providers in America and has been in business since 1931, giving them a wealth of experience in taking care of customer needs.
- Allstate’s “Preferred Partners” program offers discounts when you pair third-party business services like SurePayroll and InfoMart with your policy.
- The “Tools and Resources” section on Allstate’s website offers a wealth of valuable information about business insurance, from articles describing complex forms of commercial coverage to posts about specifically covered perils.
- Allstate’s pricing is higher than average among competitors in the market.
- Allstate’s average customer service ratings are below average.
What Kinds of Business Insurance Does Allstate Offer?
Allstate offers a very wide variety of commercial insurance policy options. While this list is not exhaustive, according to their website, these are the industries in which Allstate specializes:
- Accounting services
- Advertising and marketing
- Architects and engineers
- Books, toys, crafts, and office supplies stores
- Business consultants
- Clothing and accessory stores
- Copy and mail services
- Drug stores and pharmacies
- Financial consultants
- Food and beverage stores
- Franchised automotive parts dealers
- Funeral homes
- Furniture and home goods stores
- Health and personal care stores
- Home improvement and garden supplies
- Ice cream and frozen yogurt shops
- Job search services
- Legal services
- Laundries and dry cleaners
- Medical offices
- Mortgage brokers
- Office and secretarial services
- Personal services
- Real estate agents
- Rental services
- Repair and maintenance providers
- Sporting goods and musical instruments
How Can I Get a Quote From Allstate?
There are several ways to get a quote from Allstate, including contacting your local agent or broker or calling Allstate’s main customer service line. The most convenient way, however, is their online quote generator. In just a few minutes, you can get quotes for a variety of insurance options for your company that include a range of premiums and deductibles to suit your business.
This impressive tool is one of the best available among business insurance providers, many of whom do not offer online quotes at all.