Welcome to Startup Savant’s MyCorporation Review where we walk through their services, package options, pricing, and more! As providers go, they’re the “slightly more expensive than…” option to IncFile for a couple important reasons.
But before we start digging into this review, here’s a few intro-nuggets:
- Company opened their doors in 1999, so a solid history.
- Given an A+ rating by the BBB.
- They’ve incorporated well over half a million companies.
So they’re pretty safe bet no matter how we cut it, but sometimes safe isn’t enough. That said, let’s take a look at their core features because this is the bread and butter for entrepreneurs like you.
What you should know about MyCorporation
Wondering how MyCorporation has distinguished itself from its competitors? These features should help put them in perspective relative to other providers.
- They offers affordable and competitive pricing with their basic package starting at $69.
- Once you’ve incorporated, MyCorporation will continue to help you through their fantastic business tool, MaintainMyBiz.
- You get access to a Learning Center with well-produced eBooks, webinars, guides and other helpful resources that come in handy especially when you don’t feel like jumping on a call.
- For those unafraid of using their phones, MyCorporation provides unlimited customer support with plenty of rave reviews backing it up.
Note: As of right now MyCorporation doesn’t have a tracking tool for your orders or give you a free Registered Agent. As an example, IncFile provides free Registered Agent service for your first year after incorporation.
MyCorporation Pricing & Packages
MyCorporation offers four straightforward package options: Basic, Standard, Deluxe and Premium. Let’s take a quick look at their structure below.
(Note: There are two options: Standard and Rush filing. This table shows the pricing for Standard.)
- Basic: Services included are unlimited customer support, name availability search, articles of incorporation and a free newsletter subscription. All other services are considered add-ons and must be paid individually.
- Standard: Includes all the features in the Basic package with additional features such as the corporate bylaws, minutes, waivers and stock transfer ledgers, compliance tips, corporate stock certificates and the annual report services.
- Deluxe: Is considered the most popular and well-worth $199. It has everything from the Standard package plus an additional Registered Agent service.
- Premium: Comprehensive but still WAY cheaper if you compare the price of hiring an attorney. It has everything from the Deluxe package with an additional MaintainMyBiz service for compliance over time.
As an added bonus, MyCorporation comes with a money back guarantee so If ever you feel like their services and your business don’t go together, they’ll issue a refund no questions asked.
You Should Partner with MyCorporation if…
- You don’t know anything about the legal aspects of incorporating a business. They can walk you through their process step-by-step if you need extra guidance.
- You’re an entrepreneur in need of a provider you can trust will take care of your needs genuinely and quickly.
- You don’t want to get directly involved in the legal incorporation process and would rather focus your attention on what you do best for your business.
- You want the assurance/peace of mind that your documents will be properly filed and timely delivered without issue.
The Final Verdict?
MyCorporation is an excellent service, as dependable as IncFile but a smidgen more expensive due to different packaging variations and most likely higher overhead. To be frank both are safe and secure options though.
What's important is that you take massive action now and stop putting this off. Through providers like these the process is so much simpler and more affordable.
IncFile ($49) Or MyCorporation ($69)