We’ve gone over the pros of Rocket Lawyer’s services for your business and life in the past and now you’re wondering if it’s free. Well, it is and it isn’t.
Let me explain.
As you know Rocket Lawyer offers a free trial. This means you can use their services before paying for anything. For the duration (7 days) of your free trial you don’t have to worry about costs, making Rocket Lawyer free until that time is up.
What can you do during your free trial? Let’s take a look.
- You can make one document for free on Rocket Lawyer. You can customize, print, and download the document as a PDF immediately; Rocket Lawyer will even store the document for you. The document could be anything from an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to a joint venture agreement or a business plan. If you want to access advanced features once you’re done making your document, upgrade your free trial.
- You can get your first legal question answered for free. All you have to do is ask your question, sign up for an account and submit your question. Within 24-48 hours you will get an answer to your question from a professional specialized in your issue.
- You can’t get a free answer for more complex questions from the built in Q&A feature that take more than 30 minutes to resolve; but you can take advantage of Rocket Lawyer’s already negotiated rates with professionals (Legal fees discount is 40% off).
- You can sign up for a Rocket Lawyer free trial for their membership. The free trial lasts one week and in that time you can use all the features available to paying members. This means you can get step-by-step instructions to customize and complete your legal documents for free, sign documents online in a matter of seconds, share as many documents as you need to, take advantage of their legal fees discount, ask your legal questions and get a lawyer to review your documents. When you’re week is over, you get billed, but until then you are using Rocket Lawyer free of charge.
- You can also incorporate your business for no extra charge except for state fees by signing up to their other membership offer (Rocket Lawyer Accelerate Plan free trial). This option will allow you to get a registered agent to receive your business’ legal and tax documents, an EIN, a corporate kit, and more to start off your business the right way. As you know from reading the Rocket Lawyer review, you can cancel the Rocket Lawyer Accelerate Plan at any time before your free trial is over, no hard feelings.
So even though Rocket Lawyer isn’t free, you can use it for free for at least 7 days.
In that time frame (and when you sign up for the full time membership), your business will save some serious money on legal costs. Get unlimited legal advice to create important documents for your business, get legal answers and even start your business from zip code.
All of this without the risk of you making mistakes that could cost your business thousands.
Here’s how we give back
Please note that the links in this review are affiliate links and as part of our mission to give back, we’ll donate a portion of all our revenue to classrooms in need through DonorsChoose.org – at no additional cost to you.
That being said, if you decide Rocket Lawyer is right for you and simplify your legal life through our partner link, you’ll be helping us keep our lights on and make a difference at the same time. So far we’ve helped thousands of students get a more enriching education and plan on helping many more. (See our impact here)
Our impact has been made possible by our partnership with Rocket Lawyer, and we’re extremely excited to help even more students as we carry out our mission to support children’s education. You never know what our next generation is capable of. Thanks for your support and may the force be with you!
Our Resource Reviews For Starting a Business