Gone are the days when you have to spend hundreds of hours to take a business crash course. The days of going through a boxful of receipts and forms just to sort out all the requirements for business taxes are long gone. Even the era of spending tens of thousands of dollars to put up a customized website is passé.
Today, when you’re starting a business in Idaho, the newest tools and innovative business software are what will help you to start immediately and effectively.
As a savvy entrepreneur you can make use of the tons of Idaho business resources available within your grasp. Let’s get going with your business with this informative Idaho startup toolkit compiled just for you!
A business plan software walks you through the process of writing a unique business plan for your startup. From video tutorials to templates to even real industry samples, you can glean ideas on how to go about this task.
1) LivePlan is a tool for business plan writing that teaches you how to write one with video tutorials. Pricing: $19.95/month
2) Enloop is another effective business plan tool that is cloud-based and allows for auto-writing business plans. Pricing: A free version is available; however, there are also the Basic, Advanced and Professional packages available that range from $9.95 to $39.95 per month.
An online incorporation company is a service provider that is composed of qualified professionals who can handle the entire incorporation process for your business. All legal paperwork involved in forming your business will be dealt with accordingly as well.
1) IncFile is not only a highly qualified professional online incorporation company, but it is also known as one of the most cost-effective companies that offer this service. Pricing: $49
2) BizFilings is recommended for business startups that want to incorporate immediately with a highly experienced company. Pricing: $99
If you’re starting a business in Idaho, then you also need to build a website. Your online website is a lucrative marketing tool that can help your business gain profits. You do not need to pay a whole lot of money to get that fully customized website. You can get started with one below.
1) Bluehost is an excellent web hosting company that integrates easy WordPress installation for your convenience. Pricing: Starts at $5.95/month
2) Wix: A cloud-based website builder application, Wix helps you create a customized website sans the technical skills necessary to do so. Pricing: Starts at $6.90/month
Small business accounting software are comprised of various bookkeeping, accounting, and financing tools to help sort out your business finances and expenses in an organized manner.
1) FreshBooks is an accounting software that makes all your finance-related tasks easier. Plus it has an intuitive and user-friendly design. Pricing: Starts at $9.95/month
2) Xero is not only user-friendly, but it also offers QuickBooks conversion and comes in a mobile app so you can work on your finances conveniently wherever you are. Pricing: Starts at $6.30/month
As we have recognized the need for valuable resources on business startups in Idaho, we have gathered information and put together a comprehensive list of Idaho startup resources for our new entrepreneurs.
We have gone through similar challenges when we were starting, and we are aware of the significance of using valuable startup resources to pave an easier way of getting started. Take advantage of our How-To Start guides, our Best Practices, Common Mistakes, and other guides to start off on the right path with your business.
In Idaho, there are a number of private companies and government-supported organizations that facilitate the assistance of small business startups. When starting a business in Idaho, you can refer to our Idaho Startup Assistance Resources guide to introduce you to five of these resources that can prove useful for your startup.
The startup assistance resources provided in this guide also include a few links that can be useful when you’re starting a business in Idaho.
At the end of the day, starting your business in Idaho in a cost-effective manner can be done. The more you can control your startup expenses, the better it is for your business.
Keep in mind that with the use of the Idaho startup toolkit above, you can get started faster as well. The earlier you can start your business, the earlier the profits will come pouring in. With all the tools at your disposal, you’ll be off to a great start.
The Idaho business resources above are not mandatory. In fact, these tools and resources are just recommended. However, we can guarantee that all these are helpful in starting a business, from writing a business plan to building a website to sorting out your tax reports to incorporating in Idaho.
At the end of the day, the decision to use or not to use these resources are up to you. Choose what you think is best for your new business, and make a well-informed choice!