Welcome to our Hopscratch Review where we take an in-depth look into the services, features, and packages of this incorporation provider with a nifty name. First thing you should know is Hopscratch is relatively young in the industry, but that is a huge bonus in many ways. For example…
The Hopscratch Promise – Business in a Box Approach
- Love. Hopscratch prioritizes people over profit.
- No shortcuts. Hopscratch doesn’t stop until work has been done to the best of their abilities.
- No hassles. Hopscratch is all for stress-free, life-altering, business-boosting setups.
- No excuses. Hopscratch produces results, not excuses.
- 100% All in. Everybody at Hopscratch works for your success.
Hopscratch doesn’t provide “guarantees,” but rather makes promises that can be effectively put into action.
At Hopscratch, you get business in a box with their all-in-one solution, from stuff you don’t know how to do or you just don’t want to do.
- They cover every aspect of forming a business. And by everything, this includes taking care of business formation, setting up bank accounts and accounting software, a starter website, password manager, file storage and more.
- You get your very own dedicated business advocate to walk you through each task of forming a business.
- Hopscratch has a DIY for free tutorial if you’d like to learn the steps yourself. Free to sign up, you can access detailed guides, business tips, and recommended resources.
- Their customer support is awesome because they’re hungry, smaller, leaner, and eager to grow their community.
- Their business formation package costs more than other popular providers, just saying. As an example, for $199/month they take care of all legal, financial, marketing and productivity essentials of your business. This price is steep compared to, let’s say, IncFile that can get you incorporated for just $49.
- Because the company was only formed around the third quarter of 2015, there are few customer reviews to evaluate.
Basically, Hopscratch has two pricing options for business formation: the basic $199/month and the $299/month. Both packages include the 18 standard services encompassing the actual business formation to the entire setup of a website. For a closer look into Hopscratch’s business setup, check out these screenshots.
For many, this is a great deal, no doubt. Here’s the second option:
Hopscratch Works Well for Entrepreneurs Who…
- Need to have their entire business set up from scratch, encompassing all aspects – legal, financial, productivity, and marketing.
- Want a dedicated business advocate to talk to every single time there are difficulties or challenges during setup.
- Do not want to go through the hassle of forming a business, opting instead to focus on the actual business operations.